For the past 7 years, we have been scanning the globe for cohorts of climate-tech entrepreneurs ready to meet this moment with real-world impact. This year, we’ll be funding our 100th company and, for the first time, we’re bringing their stories from Hilo to Kansas City to Brooklyn to Madrid to you, wherever you are.
You’re probably wondering who these Elemental entrepreneurs are. We can’t share that just yet. But, we can tell you that at TEDxElemental they’ll help us answer some of these critical questions about climate change and Equity & Access through a collection of live conversations and stories illuminated by our favorite artists.
- Is the future of beef all bad for our soils?
- Is there a love story brewing between the Department of Labor and tech startups?
- How far away is decarbonized transportation? It’s closer than most think.
- COVID has shifted consumer and commercial buying behavior. What’s changed?
- What does it take for a circular economy startup to thrive in 2020?
Could you catch the replay? Sure, but you’ll miss what makes this TEDx experience Elemental: the community.
. . . . .
TEDxElemental is free and open to the public. It is a part of TED Countdown, a global initiative to champion and accelerate solutions to the climate crisis.